Log into Twitch and install the Crowd Control extension!
Once installed go to your dashboard Extension Manager and find Crowd Control. Click “Configure”.
And click “Get Crowd Control”
Some games support 1 Click Install. For those, you will see a button to do so. There is also a setup guide for every game.
Open your Streaming Software, and add a new Browser Source. Set the Dimensions based on your streaming software resolution.
- Modern Game (16x9) | 1280x720 (use this if you’re unsure)
- Retro Game (4x3) | 960x720
- Modern Game (16x9) | 1920x1080
- Retro Game (4x3) | 1440x1080
You should now be able to click “test effect” in the Overlay options tab and see it fill the screen.
Your audience can redeem free coins during your session. In the coin tab you can customize them if you have Crowd Control Pro.
We are always building out new ways to customize your interactive experiences.
- Customizable Effect Overlay
- Custom Pricing per Effect
- Charity Support via Tiltify
- Channel Points
- Channel Rewards
- Effect Sharing with Lobbies
- Retro Hardware Support