Here we will explain how to prepare a Duck Hunt ROM to be use with Crowd Control. We will not provide the ROM, but once you have obtained your legal backup, follow the below steps.
- We support the US version of Duck Hunt (not SMB1 + Duck Hunt). Just point the Crowd Control app at your ROM and setup Zapper support.
Enable mouse controlled Zapper in Bizhawk
- From Bizhawk, select NesHawk as the core.
- NES > Core > NesHawk then Emulation > Reboot Core.
- Set the Zapper as the second controller.
- NES > Controller Settings… NES Right Port: Zapper. Then Reboot Core again.
- Ready to play!
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Crowd Control app, the extension or emulator support. And don’t forget to login and adjust item pricing at https://crowdcontrol.live/item-pricing/.