Here we will explain how to use Sonic Adventure 2 on PC with Crowd Control.
We have a One-Click setup which you can find in the desktop application. Running that should set you up without having to follow these instructions
If your game crashes on startup, that means you didn’t click Start on Crowd Control first.
We will be using a mod manager to allow effects to work. More info can be found at https://gamebanana.com/tools/6333
- Download the Crowd Control mod and mod manager here.
- Copy the contents of this zip to your Sonic Adventure 2 install.
- Hit START in the Crowd Control desktop app
SA2ModManager.exefrom the Sonic Adventure 2 folder.
- Make sure “Chat Vs Sonic Mania - Crowd Control” is checked
- Save & Play from the Mod Manager!
NOTE: Other mods may work, but are not completely supported.
CodenameGamma suggests the following settings in the “Codes” tab of the manager:
- Debug Mode (incase you get stuck)
- Infinite Lives
- Disable Background Pausing
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Crowd Control app or extension. And don’t forget to adjust item pricing at https://crowdcontrol.live/item-pricing/!
If you have any questions or need help with this setup, please head over to our forum or discord for additional support!