Here we will explain how to use The Binding of Isaac: Repentance with Crowd Control. We will be using a mod to allow effects.
Use the 1 click setup shown in the desktop app to add the mod.
- This setup will install the mod and create a desktop shortcut with the “luadebug” option required for the mod.
To setup the mod manually, click here
This game requires a mod to function! You can download the mod pack here:
Please follow the below guide to get things start!
- After installing from Steam (currently required), right click the game, go to “Properties” and “Set Launch Options…” and add
--luadebug. Hit OK, then close.
- On your computer, browse to
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Binding of Isaac Rebirth\mods\CrowdControlCopy the contents of the zip into this folder.
- Launch the Crowd Control desktop app, select The Binding of Issac and hit START.
- Launch The Binding of Issac: Afterbirth + from the desktop shortcut or from Steam if you did the manual setup!
- Double check that
CCIsaacis enabled from the games’ MODS menu
- Start a game and have fun!
NOTE: Keep in mind the order of setup here. You need to hit START in the CC Desktop app BEFORE launching up Isaac from steam.
You can follow the general setup guide at Warp World - The Future of Interactive Streaming & Gaming for extra help with the Crowd Control app, the extension or emulator support. Don’t forget to create a menu and adjust item pricing at Warp World - The Future of Interactive Streaming & Gaming.