Here we will explain how to setup Wind Waker with Crowd Control!
We currenlty only support emulator and the US version of the rom. You will need our special build of Dolphin and we highly suggest running the game through a radomizer before playing.
- Find our build of Dolphin here: https://github.com/WarpWorld/dolphin-crowdcontrol/releases/download/v1.0/Dolphin.zip
- Find the latest Wind Waker Randomizer setup here: https://github.com/LagoLunatic/wwrando/releases
- Using the desktop client, find Wind Waker on the game list and click the “Dolphin One-Click Setup” to download our build of Dolphin.
- This will install our build to your Documents folder as “CrowdControl\Dolphin”.
- From the desktop app, click the “Launch Game” button.
- This will open our Dolphin. You will want to File > Open… and find your copy of Wind Waker.
- You may want to disable in game messages. Options > Configuration, then Interface tab, then uncheck “Show On-Screen Display Messages”.
- Hit “Start” from the Crowd Control Desktop app!
- Make sure to test effects using the “Live Extension” button from the client after creating a save!
You can follow the general setup guide at Warp World - The Future of Interactive Streaming & Gaming for extra help with the Crowd Control app, the extension or emulator support. Don’t forget to create a menu and adjust item pricing at Warp World - The Future of Interactive Streaming & Gaming.