Follower Only - Request an option to still enable submissions when its not from Twitch(example nightbot on youtube)

I use the Followers Only option which is for Twitch, well since I multistream on Beam.pro and Youtube I have to disable that option if I want levels to be sent through those chats with nightbot/scorpbot etc… bots. No idea if your system can tell what bot its being used to send the submissions, so if its possible, would be good to add an exclusion option area for custom bots and you fill in the names of the bots/accounts… separating with coma if more. That way while still enabled Followers Only, if its being sent an !add level request from elsewhere that is not Twitch… as in system detects its being sent from a bot named nightbot it will allow it. Hopefully it makes sense what I am requesting.

1 Like

So from what I gather you want to allow Followers only from other services but wouldn’t mind if it at least was disabled for YouTube and Beam submissions.

That could be easily added. Right now we can’t really support checking followers on Beam and YouTube but could at least know that the level is being added from those services and allow them in if the streamer wants.

1 Like

I added an option so you can override and ignore the follow/sub only requirement directly in the !add command you set up in your bot when streaming on other sites than twitch. To ignore the setting you need to modify the default url for your command a bit.

Right before &levelcode you add &ignorerelation, this will ignore checking both subscriber and follow status of the submitter for that command and bot, no matter your settings.

Here’s an example of how !add would look like for Nightbot.

$(urlfetch http://warp.world/bot/add?streamer=YOURNAME&submitter=$(user)&key=YOURKEY&ignorerelation&levelcode=$(querystring))

Don’t forget to replace YOURNAME and YOURKEY.

When streaming on Twitch I’d suggest that you use WarpBot for Warp World while customizing the command like the example above for YouTube and Beam (Nightbot / Scorpbot).

1 Like

Alright thank you I’ll give it a test, do I have to add that to every other command in nightbot for warpworld or its only on !add ?

Just tested it(youtube) and it works thank you very much for this :slight_smile:
Will mess with ScorpBot for Beam later on today

Will have to put ScorpBot test on a hold because the stupid thing won’t connect my beam account. Tried so many things hours earlier and still can’t connect it(Dashboard says Beam: Not Connected / Beam Alerts: Connected) to be able to test this :confused: – Will update when I manage to test
// (update feb17th) DONE!!! It finally connected and yeah it works all fine :slight_smile: mega thanks

1 Like

You just have to update the !add command.

1 Like