Game Suggestions

PLEASE make it available for terraria. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that they released their final patch, Terraria is a lot hight on the list now :wink:

2 Likes

you likely could hook into terraria from mod support, especially on steam now.

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™d like to suggest dipping into the zombies community if you can! something like WorldAtWar or BlackOps3 would probably work well and i wouldnā€™t mind helping if I could!

2 Likes

Couple games Iā€™d like to see:

Dragon Quest I - III
Dragon Quest Monsters (Currently the only emulated way to play it efficiently without issues is the US version of Dragon Warrior monsters on the gameboy color)
Terraria
Chrono Trigger
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve
Final Fantasy 1-6
Megaman X2-6
Megaman Legends

2 Likes

i think Risk of Rain 2 would be a great game for CC.
The developers are quite open to ideas and suggestions they might even help.
They also have a discord server where you can ask.

2 Likes

I think crowd control could go quite well with Super Mario Sunshine. I know a lot of people would tune in to watch that.

2 Likes

Spelunky. Two is coming and this would be amazing.

1 Like

I would like to suggest the Mario Party games, at least the ones for the Nintendo 64 as thatā€™s what Bizhawk supports.

From what I can see, most Crowd Control games currently are single-player. It would be interesting to see how a multiplayer competitive game would play out with the crowd able to pick sides and the players able to try and win the crowd to their side.

Ideas for purchases:

• Random Item for Player #
  • Specific Item for Player #
  • Coins for Player #
  • Chance Time for Player #
  • Round minigame to 1v3 against Player #
  • Add an extra turn to game

Of course some of these might be too variable for the platform, generating a lot of options and overfilling the CrowdControl purchase screen. As well, some might be a bit overpowered (which is why I donā€™t think that a Star purchase would be a good idea).

I do like the idea of the crowd being able to purchase more rounds however, as that isnā€™t specifically for or against any one player. It would have to cost a substantial about though.

There is also the issue of when the purchases get applied, either as soon as possible, or at the start of the playerā€™s next turn (if applicable). But thatā€™s probably going to be decided by technical limitations of the game.

4 Likes

Would love to see Crowd Control support for The Simpsons: Hit and Run (PC) and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (PC).

1 Like

Iā€™d like to recommend Risk of Rain 2.

I already do challenge runs, and itā€™s the perfect game for adding or taking away a bunch of stuff from the runner to make their life harder (i.e. here, have so much speed you canā€™t play anymore, also now you have no damage)

1 Like

Find a way to tie into vconsole to use in hla with some exceptions like kill or quit or op stuff like that that would be epic

1 Like

Please add kirby and the amazing mirror as a supported game
Suggestions for effects:
Replace current powerups with random powerups
Summon Warp star
Death
Maybe giving a piece of the mirror? (And make it very expensive obviously)
Give 1Ups

If anyone else has ideas for this game, please list them here.

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m not sure if this is possible, but I saw a stream of Clone Hero the other day and thought having a CC for Guitar hero based games would be cool (and might increase the viewership of the categories since they would have more engagement.) Thank you guys for all the work youā€™re doing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It think Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom would be a great addition. Crowd Control could potentially make you switch between Spongebob, Patrick or Sandy at any given moment, give Spongebob cruiseboosting speed, add or subtract shiny objects (currency), socks (lesser collectibles like blue coins in SMS) and Spatulas (main collectibles) and many more. So much potential for this game. Thank you!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to make a suggestion, but it requires a bit of explaining. I would like to expand Mega Man X for Crowd Control, however, itā€™s for the Mega Man X Randomizer made by TokyoScarab. While we do have vanilla MMX available for CC, Iā€™ve found that it doesnā€™t work with the files that the MMX rando program produces. This is why Iā€™m suggesting MMX Rando to be a seperate entry for CC. If anyone behind the Crowd Control program is interested in this potential expansion, please contact TokyoScarab, the randomizerā€™s creator, about it. I asked him directly if I can bring this up, and he consented. Please contact him for more details/information/permissions/etc. Regardless of the decision, thanks for listening.

1 Like

Game: Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades

Link to the game on Steam: Steam (Hopefully links are allowed)

Platform: SteamVR

Engine: Unity

Modding support: Not officially. You can use Bepenex and some other plugins to mod the game

H3VR Steam Description: Do you like hot dogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, weā€™ve got all that, and guns. SO MANY GUNS. So if you like ordnance, meat, and far too many groan-worthy puns, this is the VR sandbox game for you.

H3VR Description from me: A semi-realistic VR shooter game with multiple gamemodes, over 150 guns, and funny physics-based sentient hotdogs as enemies.

Gamemodes (That would work with Crowd Control): Take&Hold, Rotweiners, Meat Grinder and Meat Fortress.

Examples of things Twitch Chat could buy: Spawn 5 sosigs on the same (or other) team as the player, empty the magazine on the currently held gun, kill the player, heal the player, damage the player, force a gun to ā€œjamā€, etc.

1 Like

CC support for Dokapon Kingdom (Wii) would be fantastic. It doesnā€™t appear to have any party game support yet, but I think something like Dokapon Kingdom would work better for CC than the likes of a Mario Party game.

Donators could influence each playerā€™s stats, items, equipment, jobs, and towns. Maybe they could even have options to spawn powerful enemies on seemingly normal spaces, as well as being able to trigger different in-game events, change items (and item prices) in shops, or progress the game (normal mode) by days or weeks, all for the right price. I think that this would make DK even more chaotic and fun than it already is, and the pace of the game would work well for CC.

Iā€™m not sure how much work it would take, and to my knowledge there are no Wii or GCN games with CC support yet, but I would really love to see it one day. Iā€™d pay to have something like that honestly because I love this dumb game for some reason.

2 Likes

I think mario Party would be super fun!
Give/take stars/coins/items, skip someoneā€™s turn, give handicaps during minigames like button swap, swap items, make someone use a cursed mushroom or a different item etc.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible or if itā€™s already been suggested but I would love to see The Witcher series supported!

3 Likes