!add command not following expected format

I’ve been using Warp World with Mario Maker 2 for a while now and so far it’s been fairly consistent. I use Stream Labs OBS to stream to Twitch and have had the warpworld bot connected to my own. While there have been hiccups with getting it to work every time I open SLOBS it usually just required a restart of the program or even restart of the PC if just restarting the program a few times didn’t solve the problem.

Though for the last few days starting from the middle of a stream when Warp World became inactive in my scene and wouldn’t refresh now when I open it up in SLOBS and connect my bot the !add command fails to enter in level codes even if it is the correct format.

Here are the normal responses given as if the code was incorrectly entered. I’ve tried creating new queues, disconnecting/reconnecting the bot, creating a new warpbar source in SLOBS, logging in and out of warpworld and cannot seem to get the !add command to work for me again. I had hoped it would just resolve itself with a simple restart of things but to no avail. I saw someone post about getting an incorrect format reply from the bot but they also got the level code in their queue regardless?

The codes you are attempting why they follow the traditional “format” of the code, they are invalid codes. There are many positions of the levelcode that are checked to confirm they are valid before allowing submissions. This will help reduce incorrectly entered codes and or just fake codes in general.

Try a real level code like KF2-24M-XNF and you should get the correct response.

Ahhh I see I would always just do a test with a fake code before streaming just to be sure everything worked and it would just enter it. I guess warpbar checking if it is a real code is new?

Yep, we’re constantly working on making the experience better. Our Discord is pretty active with updates and is a good spot to get fast responses.

Awesome, Thanks so much I appreciate it.