All levels being read as invalid

I’m currently streaming SMM2 and everything my viewers are submitting are being read as invalid. Somebody has mentioned something about turning off a code cheking feature? I don’t know what he means by that.

Taking a look!

Under the Customize Queue options there is a checkbox to disable validation.

You can disable that for now and things will get accepted. We’re looking into the cause.

1 Like

Brilliant! Thank you very much. Appreciate the help.

This should now be resolved, we had a temporary Cloudflare outage earlier this morning and not all our systems came back as they should have.

Thanks for letting us know and let us know if you have any other issues.

1 Like

This is NOT “resolved”. Streamed my first viewer levels yesterday, and like 10-15% was accepted, the other was invalid. OP wrote in freaking 2021!!! Why haven’t you fixed this shit yet???

And also, there is NOT a ‘!postpone’ command if someone isn’t in chat, moving the level for later, only ‘!remove’…
Sure, you CAN use ‘!next’, but they using ‘!won’ och ‘!loss’ that will be for the OTHER level you wanted to play later…

What’s the holdup??? :frowning:

It was resolved THEN, and outages happen periodically. So yes, it was “resolved”. Stuff happens, where it needs to be fixed when stuff isn’t working, and if I get reports I tend to look into it.