Auto refresh dashboard

I imagine it would increase server load beyond capacity, and has probably been asked already (though I can’t find it through a quick search)…

It would be nice if the dashboard could auto refresh (either listening for a request to update, or just checking on a timer) so it shows the same current level and queue status live as the warp bar and in-chat-commands show. Quality of life thing really, but the way it is without auto refreshing makes it so using the dashboard and using in-chat-commands to skip or add levels etc. are kind of a decision you have to make, one or the other… Unless it is meant to refresh already and it just isn’t working for me lol.

It should update every 10 seconds.
Can you try visiting your dashboard in ignito mode and see if the problem remains, in case there’s any browser plugins messing with the function.

1 Like

Just did a quick test in incognito, still seems to behave weird. I added a level to queue, and it showed up briefly, then when it used !next it appeared to disappear from the dashboard, and still said no level being played. Also toggling the queue open or closed doesn’t update in dashboard if toggling it via chat.

Edit: I had OBS open to connect warp bot, but I wasn’t actually streaming, if that makes a difference

Also, unrelated, but how does one go about using the !aq command?

1 Like