Binding of Isaac. Crowd control just queuing things

So I’m having an issue where I get everything setup and start the game via CC and it shows up just fine. However when a viewer selects something it ques it and then it just stays there and nothing happens. What is going is CC broken for Binding of Isaac??

Hey there @ronrosco,

We have 2 packs for Binding of Isaac. Are you using the correct game pack for the correct version? They are not compatible with each other so you’ll need to make sure you’re using the Repentance pack for Repentance and Afterbirth+ for Afterbirth+.

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes I got the correct version and have been following the instructions as religiously as possible. Since I posted I walked away for a bit and then came back 30 mins ago and started messing with it locally. As of 5 minutes ago it started working out of the blue and I have no idea what I did. I didn’t mess with anything core, just was browsing options and double checking the setup that I went through and decided to give it a go not on stream and at first things weren’t happening but then it just started to work as I gave up.

That was locally, we shall see if it works live and I’ll post again with the results.

No worries. If you’ve used the one-click setup everything should have been installed correctly. One other thing is when you launch the game from the CC app, steam should prompt you about using -luadebug so if you didn’t see that last time, chances are that was the reason it didn’t work.

Additionally using the “Live Extension” button to test effects will do the same process as viewers trying effects so if it works there, it should work when live.

Ok thank you I think I tested via the live so crossing fingers there. And yea I followed all that set up and I felt like I did everything right and it was all working beautifully and then boom it would all die out the moment someone wanted something. It would hit the que and then timeout. Very wierd but I’m excited to see how this goes. Starting stream in 5!

Thank you, the extension worked fine when I started streaming. Don’t know what fixed it.