Bot not showing online

Hi my bot doesn’t show active in multi Que for SMM2. But shows connected and still works for SMM1. Do i need a separate bot for multi Que? i’m using Obs studio.

Hi @hammeltoe The Multi Queue uses a different Warp Bar URL. You want to make sure all MM1 bars are not loaded or active in any browser sources.

The Warp Bot lives inside the Warp Bar, and will automatically connect when the Warp Bar is an active source in your OBS/xSplit . Just make sure your warp bar is active!

From the “Twitch & WarpBar” tab at https://warp.world/multiqueue, you can customize commands and how the bot acts in your chat.

Great thanks for the help this worked one more question is there a way to only allow followers to submit for SMM2 on multi Que? Or is sub and for bits the only options?

Follow only mode is not a option currently. Mainly because people can just unfollow you after submitting their level. See Follower only for MultiQueue? for more info

Okay thanks for the quick response! Love the site cant wait to see what else the future brings!

1 Like