Cannot Remove Level From Queue

Hello,

I hope I am posting this in the proper category, if not please feel free to move it.

I’m having issues removing one level in my queue. The level was submitted to me last Tuesday May 9th (on my last Super Mario Maker stream). I cannot mark this level for play or remove this level. Another odd thing is the section where the name of the level should be is left blank. I do not know the level code but the user who submitted the level is eliftw. Under the “Completion” tab this level is listed as “Not Completed”.

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 Like

My guess is that you, or a mod, has given eliftw an !allow.
[!allow makes it possible for the user to submit whatever they want and bypass all restrictions]
(Random question about the !allow command!), even the level validation check. The level eliftw submitted does not exist, it’s an invalid level code hence doesn’t have a name and is shown as blank. If s/he wasn’t allow’d this level should have been denied.

When submitting while been !allow’d it should still deny invalid level codes, but that’s not the case atm.
(This should get fixed, cc @jaku).

Have you tried purging your queue?

http://i.imgur.com/5eY3h1b.png

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it! Yes, I must have used the !allow command. I’ll try and remember this for next time. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like