Can't see the WarpBar info section!

Ok, so I just started using this service and I have to say that I am loving it. However, I wanted to change the information that the WarpBar was showing, as some of it seems a bit irrelevant to me. So I went and try to go to the WarpBar Info section, which I am told that I can change that in that place. My issue is that, for some reason, it just shows blank. Here is how it looks like:

It is not a critical or urgent issue per se, but I would love to be able to change the info appearing on the WarpBar. I have tried already clearing cache/cookies, trying on different browsers, trying to use incognito/private mode on browsers, and even disconnecting Warp World from Twitch and reconnecting it, but no such luck.

That is very strange. Could you open the devtools (F12) and see if there is an error in the console?

As a matter of fact, I do have some errors. Here is what I got:

Ok, so I found the issue, and found a workaround. It seems that, at least for me, there is an issue with the CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’. Seems like it is blocking a very important script to make that work. I have an add-on that bypasses that and disregards the security check, but obviously this will make me vulnerable. Not sure if I am the only one receiving this error, tho, so there’s that lol

Ok, thanks to user “jaku” from Discord, the issue is resolved now. I no longer need the add-on and now I can see the section with no issues. Wonderful communication from the dev team on Discord, good job!!