!clear and Mod access

A way to !clear queue without having to manually delete or remove every level. Some people leave levels in the queue instead of mark them as !completed and end up leaving 46 levels in their queue.

Also Mod Access would be a good idea for when streamers need mods to modify their queue/clear it for them!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m fairly certain there’s a delete all function already implemented. I think in the dashboard where you can view the levels in your queue and start/complete/skip/remove them, at the bottom there’s a link to delete them all.

As far as giving mods more control, I’m fairly certain it’s been discussed before. I know mods are given permissions to use certain commands like !allow, but I don’t think there was a way to be able to manually set permissions for every command unless you use a 3rd party bot (because youd be making custom commands and manually setting permissions).

1 Like

I meant to give mods some permissions within warp world themselves.

I might have a particular situation that’s fairly unique – my streamer has a very bad computer, and can only run one program at a time. So he runs OBS on his computer, and reads chat on his phone. He forgot to clear his queue (he had 46 levels in queue), so for about 5 minutes in chat, I was using !next !delete to remove all of the levels so he could have a playable queue. It kind of meant that he didn’t have the ability to use the “Clear all” function in warp.world. So I was trying to hope that there could be a !clear command to accompany it.

1 Like

Alternatively, if mods could be given access to their streamer’s warp.world page (in a limited capacity), I could have clicked the “Clear all” button for him, or have done it using the buttons and not occupied so much space in the chat room.

1 Like

There is some hard coded support for certain users to get support of other streamers pages. The thing that needs to be done is having this done so that the streamer can set someone and that person can change their user.

I think a !clearall chat command isn’t good just because users may accidentally use it or a mod could go rouge. But the taking over a steamers warp page would be fine. I just gotta look into a good way to have this implemented.

3 Likes