Crowd Control Log-In Not Working

Hello,

I’m trying to log in to Crowd Control and every time I get the Twitch prompt, I get logged into the website but not the desktop application. The desktop application goes completely gray and the only way I can exit it is if I force close it through the Task Manager.

Any advice on how to move past this would be great because I’m not seeing anything anywhere on the website regarding it.

Hello,

Try using this older version of the client and see if you can get past login: https://crowdcontrolupdater.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/old/CrowdControl-Setup-5.1.7.exe

Thank you for the quick reply.

I just tried it and it still isn’t working. There doesn’t seem to be any communication from the browser window that opens for me to log into Twitch.

I also noticed that I can only click on Login, News, and Game Selection in the left menu. ROM Setup, Coin Settings, and Settings won’t let me click at all.

EDIT - uninstalled the old version again, restarted my computer, re-downloaded 5.1.7 and now I’m logged in with the updated version after updating within the application.

Thank you!

1 Like