Custom bot name and several commands not working

I want to use the Warp World queue for my Viewer Level streams (twitch.tv/semak0), but I have some problems:

• I want to use a custom bot name, but even after setting that up, Warp World still posts under the name WarpWorld Bot in my twitch chat.
  • Command !next is not working correctly, it doesn’t display the next level in the chat and removes it afterwards from the queue, it instead alternates between two levels without removing them from the queue or doesn’t work at all.
  • Command !queue also doesn’t work at all, the bot simply doesn’t answer.

What can I do to solve that and use my custom bot name (which my Streamlabs bot also uses)?

Hi @semak0 I would guess you didn’t actually login with the bot. From the “Bots & More” tab from https://warp.world/multiqueue, what does the message say? Example using the default bot:

You currently have WarpWorldBot setup as your Warp Bot account!

It will connect to the Twitch Channel: s4turn

You should have your bot name and your channel listed on that page. If not, follow the instruction again. If you’re using Chrome, open a new incognito tab and login with your bot.

I am using Firefox, and then I open the link to set up the bot in another browser, in which I am logged in with the bot account:

Cool, so your main page should show the bot in the warning message. That checks out?