Dlive chat responses on !commands not working

I stream to twitch, mixer, youtube and dlive. I understand the YouTube chat situation (sucks but you have a put in a lot of effort) and my chat responses for twitch/mixer work (saying level added or couldn’t add because xxxx) but when someone from Dlive adds a command in chat it doesn’t prompt a response.

If they attempt to add a level it goes to my queue but doesn’t let them know or if they say !list there is no response via chat. Thoughts?

Thanks for reporting, we will take a look.

@loud_lou We should have a fix in place.

Solid! I should be able to test tonight around 7pm cat. Will let ya know! :slight_smile:

doesnt look like the Dlive chat is working still from an !add command

Below is the example that was done during my stream:
User: Dr_Exo
Time: 19:33:40
Command: !add FDV-DH4-83G

In addition, it didnt add it to the queue either as it did before but just didnt respond. No it didnt do either.

Weird, this worked earlier after you reported it. DLive changed something, so they might have changed it back?

Let us know if it persists again. They are changing a lot over there it seems.

Sounds good man, I should be able to test it tonight. Will let ya know.

Unfortunately no dlive viewers in the little bit I was able to stream tonight. Will let you know when I can.

Unfortunately when I did a charity awareness stream for a big event we are doing in November we do every year at a convention thing they had a firewall up so wasn’t able to test. Should be good to test tonight.

Can close this one out, it’s working. O streamed 8 hours and all of them were working though for a while youtube messed up but started working eventually and sometimes the bot responded with the level has been submitted before when it hadn’t but added to the queue. Just thought I’d send that insight I saw.