File path not supported?

There error posted below is what i seem to be getting when trying to get it to interact with bizhawk 2.6, this is for ZOOTR it works perfectly fine for bizhawk 2.3 though it’s weird. I have attempted to remove the read only attribute with no luck. I have also done a new folder and move but alas still no luck. Anyone have any idea what this is? Maybe i missed a step but FAQ sure does not have this listed so I thought I would poke around here and see if I could get some help. Thanks in advance!

System.NotSupportedException: The given path's format is not supported.
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.Init(String fileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at BizHawk.Common.PathExtensions.PathExtensions.MakeAbsolute(String path, String cwd)
   at BizHawk.Client.EmuHawk.MainForm..ctor(Config config, IGL gl, Action`1 updateGlobalSound, String[] args, IMovieSession& movieSession)
   at BizHawk.Client.EmuHawk.Program.SubMain(String[] args)

Have you tried our 1-click install for BizHawk? This typically happens on folder paths that have spaces in them or special characters. You could also try putting it directly on your C: drive in a folder called CrowdControl.

Yeah I have, I thought about any special characters and spaces and still no dice. Tried the one click install and nothing. This only happens with 2.6 for some reason.

By no dice, do you mean the same errors or that it doesn’t get installed with the one-click?

Putting the games and the emulator directly in a folder on your C:/ with something like C:/Bizhawk should help troubleshoot further too.

But past that I’m not sure what else you can try.