Game Agnostic Keyboard Control?

I was wondering if there was a way to script donations to virtually send keyboard/controller inputs regardless of what game was being played. I want to run a charity stream that would allow viewers to perform simple keyboard actions that would then cause certain things to happen in whatever game is currently being played (such as forcing the character to run forward by holding down the W key for a period of time). If custom scripting is needed to make such a thing possible I’d be willing to give it a shot, but I’m unsure where I’d even start with the SDK.

We’ve had a “PC Pack” like this for a while that we haven’t released but it is something that could technically be shared and used to do exactly what you want. We recently updated the Crowd Control client to be able to load external “packs” so that someone could do something like this for themselves.

Our Discord actually has a full cc-developer channel that can help you though the process of the SDK and we could share the pack file so that you can get started. https://discord.warp.world

That’s great to hear! I’ll hop over there to continue this convo, thank you!