Help logging out

I somehow have made two accounts on this site. I want to go back into my original one but it wont let me because whenever I login it auto logs into the account that I don’t want. Thanks!

The answer remains the same as last time you asked.

Twitch will automatically log you in since the account is linked. So remove the connection, and logout on the site and or forum. And then login with your original account.

I enjoy the snarkiness! I did what you told me last time and it is still doing the same. I removed all twitch related things in both my stream twitch account and the bot twitch account. Still can’t get into my original account set on here. Sorry if it seemed like a re post to you, just trying to figure it out and don’t have the knowledge of the workings like you do. Thanks.

Snarkiness is a core value of Warp World. It will be supplied when necessary, like when a reply to the original post would have been more appropriate.

If you removed the connection from Twitch it shouldn’t let you re-login without providing a password again. Barring that, remove all cookies from the site. https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/clear-cookies-installed.html

Follow that link to get instructions for your browser and follow those steps.