How do you get the !call and !callrand commands?

In some streams, i have seen a !call and !callrand command. Where can I find the messages for the Bot´s?

1 Like

It is only available on the WarpBot due to the complexity of it all.

If you are using something like ankhbot or deepbot you can use that bot account to setup your Warp Bot. However if you are using Nightbot you will need to create a 2nd Twitch user account that will act as your bot first.

Once you have an account go on over to https://warp.world/settings and click “Warp Bot\Bar Settings” and scroll down to the WarpBot login information. Click on the Learn More and it will tell ya the next steps.

Once you do all that anytime your WarpBar is running the bot will connect to your channel and you will have !call and !callrand for your stream. Be sure to disable or remove any commands you’ve added to other bots as they will still function and you’re have 2 bots processing all the Warp World commands.

I should mention if you are a YouTube streamer WarpBot does not work on YouTube so you won’t be able to use the call commands on there and will still need to allow Nightbot access to your YouTube channel for commands but can disable Nightbot on your Twitch channel while running WarpBot.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like