How to reconfigure game path

Hello all,

I just started using Crowd Control, and I configured the program to launch Skyrim Special Edition directly from the application itself.

However, I can no longer seem to change the file path, which is bad because I actually need to launch the game via the SKSE Launcher for some mods to work properly. How can I change this? I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the program twice, but it always loads the same file path that I’ve already set.

If you’re using the one click installer for Skyrim in Crowd Control the launch game button defaults to using the SKSE loader and not the game.

I’m not sure what you’ve done to reconfigure the game path as we don’t give you any options like that in Crowd Control.

Well whatever the Crowd Control app has picked as a default, it’s not loading my SKSE Loader, because I’m getting errors trying to load saves that rely on it. Can/should I put the loader somewhere else on my PC?

You do not need to use the Launch Game
Button for Crowd Control to work. If you’ve modified things and moved things after the One Click install then you’re gonna know what the best course of action is for your setup and I recommend launching the SKSE loader yourself outside of Crowd Control.