I cant open the setup

i have a problem with the setup download. when it finishes to download i try to open it but a windows error shows up and tells me the following.
"
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Please help

Do you have any anti-virus programs? We sign our application to help prevent this, but some of the services and things we do can trip up a virus protection program that doesn’t work correctly.

Yes i acctually do i use avast free antivirus. should i try deactivating it then opening the setup?

yeah it was the antivirus.
thanks for the help

1 Like

same problem here… with admin logged in works well… with UAC i get the same error on setup… while its installed on admin… on start with normal user he misses ffmpeg.dll… whats this shit?

Hey @nachtsaktiv the orignal poster here disabled/whitelisted antivirus, have you tried that? Running the app as admin shouldn’t be needed, but it’s something else you can try.

If you continue to have any issues, please provide us a screenshot of any errors or pop over to our discord to get more assistance!