If queue is closed

Idea: If the queue is closed, then when people type !queue, it should say “The queue is closed”, unless they’ve submitted a level, then it should show the regular response. Frankerfacez shows it, but a lot of people still don’t have frankerfacez…

I haven’t seen that happen. I don’t even see any code checking if level submissions is open/closed. Can you include what bot you are using?

1 Like

This is mostly in response to people who randomly come into a stream and type !queue and then !add, even when the streamer has a queue closed or isn’t taking viewer levels. I’m just offering a suggestion to get the !queue command to tell them that submission is closed quickly.

1 Like

someone just joining the stream may genuinely want to know what levels are in the queue without wanting to submit one themselves. A simple compromise would be to have the !queue command spit out [open] or [closed] before the list of levels/link

1 Like

I thought this was an issue not a feature request. Yeah, I think having the status seems good. I’ll try to work this out soon.

1 Like