I'm shown as offline but I'm in the streamers chat and online

Is there a way to fix it? I tried clearing my google chrome cache, I tried using a mobile twitch browser, but it still shows me as offline in the streamer’s queue. I just don’t want the random selection thing to skip me.

This is currently an issue with Twitch.

We update your online status when you join the chat, or chat in chat. We also periodically check with Twitch and update our list to match with theirs. However right now multiple chats are currently showing no users or only the broadcaster and a handful of random accounts in the chat list.

It is odd because everyone else is showing as online, including people who added to the queue after me.

Here is the flow of things.

You join the queue, we enter your name, level and mark you as online for all entries on that chat.

Every few minutes we get updates from Twitch that tells us every user in chat. If a user that is in the queue, is not in that list, we mark them as offline.

If you leave the chat, we get notified and mark you as offline.

If you join the chat, and you have a level in the queue, we mark you as online.

If you type anything into chat, and you’re currently marked as offline, we mark you as online if you have a level in chat.

The issue right now is Twitch is reporting a lot issues with the actual chat list. I was in a chat earlier with 20 viewers and it only had NightBot and the streamer listed, even though there were more and even I wasn’t on the list.

I currently see your entry for in camillestreamss stream and you are marked as online.

Thanks for the information. The stream in question would be for hannahbart though if you are able to check on that. Oddly enough I’m not online in camille’s chat right now lol.

You’re marked as online for Hannabart as well.

Inch resting. Thank you for the help. Odd glitch is all.

As I said, Twitch is currently experiencing issues with presenting us with the correct names. If you recently typed a message in chat it should update again.

We are at the mercy of Twitch when it comes to this sort of thing though since they don’t always report joins/parts of channels and that list is our fail over.