Incorrect !position given to viewer

Hey guys! I started using warp queue yesterday and it was fantastic. I fully plan on continuing to use to in the future for Mario Maker 2 viewer levels. But I believe I ran into an interesting bug.

I noticed when viewers would use the !position command their position in queue would actually increase as opposed to decreasing whenever I finished a level. There was even an instance where on my side on the warp.world website I saw a viewer was in position 7, but when this user used !position they were told that they were in slot 12 or 13 (I can’t remember exactly which). I am wondering if this is happening due to something I am doing incorrectly or if it is a bug that needs to be fixed on your end.

Thank you for putting out this fantastic product! Let me know if we can get this issue resolved.

Position is a bit wacky at the moment. We have a few people trying a few different fixes out for it. Thanks for the post!

Alright thanks for the update jaku! Glad it’s being looked into :smiley:

I do have the same problem and im so looking forward to warp world fixing this! :smiley: Keep up the great work jaku and every1 who is working so hard to get the best experience again to play Mario Maker 2 Viewer Level’s the best way like it was in Mario Maker 1! <3

kind regards,

Ultra