Is there a way to add levels without using chat?

I’d like to use Warp World to allow people to submit levels to me but not in Twitch chat. Rather, I’d like to either provide a link or something that someone can use to submit without using a chat system of any kind. Is there a link associated with my warp world account that brings up a submission form? I’m not sure if this is a feature so I’m hesitant to put it into feature requests in case it’s already a thing. If not, is there any other way to allow submissions with a form?

See I get really nervous when I stream, so I’d like to record the levels on my own time and upload them on youtube instead, but I want to still allow submissions through warp world since it’s easily the best queue system :smiley:

2 Likes

If you have any programming/scripting knowledge, then the easy to use Warp World API is something you could integrate to a simple online form.

2 Likes

There’s currently no such feature. An alternative solution meanwhile would be what @ponglesesquire suggested. Moving this topic to Features Requests, so you guys can vote for it (next to the title). :slight_smile:

3 Likes