Issues with Star Fox 64 CC

I was testing Star Fox 64 CC for a stream tomorrow. Most of the effects work, but I’ve found a few that don’t. Are these common issues that can be fixed on my end? Let me know if I need to provide more information.

BizHawk 2.6.1
Crowd Control Server 5.1.3
Crowd Control Client 6.2.0
Star Fox ROM MD5: FECDCBBCD1A178A2F4B29B43FACF9F39

Send a message - First instance appears to go through on the Lua Console, but never appears in game, every one afterward gets stuck in the queue.
Decrease/Increase Max HP - Goes through on Lua Console. No visible effect on HP bar. Can’t see any difference in amount of damage I take.
Deflectors (15 seconds) - Only lasts for one rotation, half a second.
Invert Controls - Goes through on Lua Console, but does nothing in game. Using only Analog control settings on XB1 Controller
Repair Wings - Only one wing can be repaired, the other gets stuck in the queue.
Shake (15 seconds) - Lasts for three seconds or two shakes.
Swap Buttons (30 seconds) - Goes through on Lua Console, does nothing in game.

Can you check the Core Interpreter settings.

After opening N64 Video Plugin Settings, check to make sure it’s set on Pure Interpreter.

Everything should be working, but if that’s not set it could be causing the issues. Normally CC will try and force that, but something could have prevented it.

This actually sounds more like the ROM wasn’t patched. If the MD5 sum you posted is correct, use this. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197159514494074880/964682284571717733/StarFox64.Swapped.bps and run the patch though this site with your ROM. Rom Patcher JS

Let us know, you’ll also want the core setting to be what I mentioned above.