Live Redemptions Not Working

Hi everyone, I’m hoping I can get some help here and everything working correctly. I’m working to set up a LttPR ROM with CC enabled, and everything except the most important part is working just fine. Using Blizhawk 2.3.1 (installed through the auto-installer), auto start enabled for the overlay, etc. The game runs fine, purchase options show up, but redemptions aren’t working.

The extension is live as an overlay, I have the HTML as a source in my SLOBS, etc., but no matter what, coin redemptions do not work. I can do an “effect list” local one and it works:

but the Live Extension just says that the things sent were confirmed. Nothing shows up in the queue field or affects the game, and same for when my viewers tried redeeming coins. I also have an odd error from WWBot - “We detected you’re trying to enable Channel Points, but you haven’t logged into the Crowd Control website yet. Please re-login to the site to automatically update permissions! Thanks.”

Even though I’m logged into the CC site. Any help would really be appreciated. I’d love to get this working.

Are you on Spectrum internet?

Nope, AT&T. So not much better, but not Spectrum;

To expand a bit as well, I’m not even seeing a queue show up in the overlay, much less the spectrum issue of random disconnects.

I’ve added you to the same server that we add users that are on Spectrum to just in case. As this sounds like the same issue.

Close your CC client, and reopen it. It should have a message in the bottom left saying it received some new data, and you’ll need to click that to reload the client.

After that things should be working.

Same thing; got the reload notice and did so, but the live extension still isn’t working, either adding to queue or affecting the game. Nothing from WWBot either in the chat.

I don’t see your session active at the moment. So if you closed it please reopen it and I’ll take a further look.

should I put the stream live as well? Either way, CC/Lua are up.

No it’s not needed.

I sent a kill and see it responded correctly. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

interesting. so commands are working from live, but not showing up in overlay. kill worked

I just re-did the CC overlay (deleted and re-added the browser source), and it looks OK now

Sounds like everything is working now.

If channel points are working they will automatically be added to the rewards on your channel.

Otherwise if you’re still getting the bot message, the tokens are expired on the site and so I recommend logging into the site and clicking stop and waiting a minute before clicking start.

OK perfect. Thanks very much for the help. Any idea what the issue was?

Same as spectrum it seems. Some ISPs aren’t working nicely with our some of our endpoints and there’s nothing inherently different between them. So it’s just a crap shoot at this point as we used to think it was just a spectrum issue.

OK makes sense. ISPs are, by nature, terrible. Thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it!