Menu Suggestions

Thought this might be a good Topic for Suggestions for the already existing games and those that might come.

So far I only looked into the ALTTP rando menu.

Seeing the Cucco Attack I thought why not also add the “bee attack” that can happen when you normally pull/hit trees(Similar to the Bee mode in alttp enemizer when enemies die).

Not sure if that is a possibility but if enemies dropping a bee swarm is possible.
I would also like that as an option( for a limited time like the “One-Hit KO” maybe).

Also seeing as upgrade/debuff sword is a thing but not Debuff Shield that might be an idea
think about getting your mirror shield debuffed on laser bridge for example^^

I might edit this list as I think of other things to add also once I looked into SMW and the SMB 3 menus

2 Likes

I also had a suggestion, invincibility for ALttP, the indicator is the flashing green, blue, and red mail, whether it should override an OHKO effect is to be determined, but the “kill player” should always be able to override it.

Being stormed by invincible Cuccos is beautifully absurd, so very amusing – Link can kill bees real quick: perhaps an effect that is an invincible bee chasing link, or a bee that can survive more than 1 hit with tempered sword and be uncatchable with the net. Possibly some more in general (non-stackable) “enemy swarm” effects. Some for indoor/dungeons, especially…

• Thief/Pikku Swarm - 4 thief mob appear surrounding Link’s position (overworld) - the type that remove rupees/bombs/arrows from Link, until he escapes.
  • Armos/Deadrocks/Poe/Vulture Swarm (light world overworld)
  • Lynel/Pikit/Zirro Swarm (dark world overworld)
  • Bubble(Anti-Fairy)/Chain-Chomp/Stalfos Knight/Mini-moldorms/Zazak (underworld)