Mixer and Dlive the !queue command is not working

Had some issues last night displaying this and tested this morning and it works in twitch but not mixer and Dlive. All the other commands seem to be working however.

On a side note, one thing i’ve gotten feedback from viewers on is about the naming of queue vs list. Many people think they want to see “whos in queue” so they type “queue” rather than list. That being said i just put a listing of commands under the “queue” word as a workaround. Any thoughts on adjustments here? Not the end of the word but i thought id pass along the feedback. Any updates on google approving for use of youtube api? :wink:

Since queue is just a description of your queue it’s excluded at this time in the list of commands while we work on things. The main reason for this is because it can change and the other bots don’t know when you change your queue. The Twitch bot does.

As for the name, we understand users are used to !queue for the queue list. But that’s all it is, a list. Because of the way MultiQueue works, you might not know the queue rules or things which is what the !queue command is for. Luckily for you, you can choose to change the commands around to whatever you want.

Updated to now support the queue description in the command output.