My current playing level turns kind of invisible for me in the warp world dashboard

My current playing level turns kind of invisible for me in the warp world dashboard

if somebody use the !add command i can see the new leve in the list where all the submitted leves goes.
however, if i click on that green “PLAY NOW” button it is completly gone.
normally you would see that new window where you can click on “Completed” for example.
the warp bar on my obs is still working fine and shows me that i am playing that level (plus all the other information about that level) and even the bookmark system is working fine.

but if i want to paus, stop, remove, skip or if i have completed that level there is nothing i can do.
there is just no interface. i happend randomly in the middle of one of my streams. relogging did not help and i tried to use another browser.

if i go to the “Streams” tab and then goes to “current queue” then i can see all of the levels.
including that one that i am playing right now. the one that turns invisible in the dashboard.
so after every level i played, i have to go there and remove it from the list.

EDIT: okay i had this problem for like 3 days.
now after trying random things for 5 minutes, it randomly works fine again for no reason.

@brokenjakob Let us know if run into this again and we will investigate. We have been pushing fixes a lot the last few days, so it may have been resolved.

I’ve been having this same issue for at least a week and it has not resolved for me.

Hey @jesse_mercury and @brokenjakob(if you’re still having the issue) Are you able to provide a screen shot of the issue and what version browser you’re running?

Thanks!

Pretty sure I’ve resolved this now. Let me know if you still have the error! @jesse_mercury @brokenjakob

Hey guys! I actually have come across this issue myself. I have tried the firefox fix that I heard about(disabling refreshing cache or something) but the problem persists across all browsers.

Another thing that is probably notable, is that whenever I refresh warp world the timer on the level resets (on warp bar obvi, I can’t see it on Warp World)

This is a different issue from the cache issue. If a level is added to the queue but isn’t in the level database it will be odd. Usually forcing it to be added in chat again should work. You shouldn’t be seeing this issue.

As for the refresh, the timer is stored on server but refreshing the warp world page sends an update to the bar. So it will get confused. Pausing the level and resuming will fix the time issue, but typically you shouldn’t need to refresh this page when you’re using it.

So my issue is that everything in the queue works normally. On my end however, I have a persistent “No level currently selected” with a code box to add a level to queue. Whether I have a level selected or not. It’s the same issue as the original poster.

That’s weird. Even if you manually refresh the page?

I’ve had this same problem as well. It happens some days, doesn’t other days. I’ve tried ctrl+F5 and that doesn’t change anything.

This has been fixed. Turns out the queue mode was set to 100-man, and was preventing the level from showing up.

1 Like