Network_access_denied

Hey everyone,

I was able to download Crowd Control and even get it working to some degree, but now whenever I attempt to open the program, I an error that reads: “Error: net::ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED”. I have tried to do the following: run program as admin, ensure the program is not blocked on firewall or being blocked by virus protection, and uninstalled the program. Looks like it does login, but immediately after trying to login, this is the error that comes up. The only other bit of info that stands out to me is that I enabled Channel Points with Crowd Control not realizing that Channel Points is something only for affiliate or partners of Twitch.
Any help would be appreciated!

Have you attempted a reboot of your computer? If it worked once, it seems like something might have gotten stuck and is refusing to close. So restarting would be the next step.

No idea why that was not my first step. Classic turn it off and on again. I am ashamed to call myself a techy and a nerd. it’s all working now. Thanks for the quick reply!

For anyone else running into this issue, disable or while list Crowd Control in your firewall may also be needed!