[Nightbot] Invalid key submitted and [Error Connecting To WebProxy Service]

Nothing has changed recently regarding my twitch settings and Warp World settings, but today this decided to start happening. I’m trying everything I can to fix it and searching but nothing I’ve come across has been helpful.

Commands I’ve been trying are !add !open !close !queue and !remove. !queue is the only command that gives a proper response.

I have tried resetting my key from Warp World and updating all the commands, as well as forcing Nightbot out of the channel and bringing it back in.

1 Like

i’ve been having this issue since yesterday, didn’t change anything from the time i went to work to the time i tried submitting the levels, nightbot is working on my twitch chat but it’s not getting any commands from warp world.

1 Like

i’ve done evertything you’ve done as well as logged off of warp world and twitch and logged back in and refreshing browsers, not sure what could be the problem

1 Like

Hey Japexican and Wahnthac! It seems there was a issue with the command segments given on the https://warp.world/botcommands page wherein there was a erroneous space in it.

Durland has since fixed it and now the commands on the page should be the correct ones, please readd the commands that were not working for you!

2 Likes

As @ponglesesquire pointed out (and found), there was an error on the page listing all commands (nightbot/ankhbot/deepbot), some of them contained white space by mistake.

I believe this was a side effect from when !wwsettings was added (early April). The commands should now be listed correctly again. If you’ve copy/pasted the commands into your bot between then and now and is getting an error, updating the commands again should fix it.

@japexican007 and @wahnthac let me know if this solved your problem and I’ll mark this as Solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

success, domo arigatou gozaimasu, thank you very much, appreciated!

2 Likes

It is indeed fixed, thanks for the help and work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool. Marking this as solved and closing this topic.
If there’s any further question or related problems, feel free to open a new one :slight_smile:

1 Like