No Effects

Hi I really want to try CC out for a long while and had gotten everything set-up exactly as instructed as much as i possibly could. However, for some reason although the coin system seems to be working it is not showing in game. I am using Cemu for Breath of the Wild, however CC is saying the game is not connected even though it seems to be reading it. I did read the setup for BOTW multiple times before finally coming here for help. Hope to hear soon. I won’t touch the settings till i get help :slight_smile:

The biggest mistake people make when using CC with BOTW is not using the emulator that we link to in the guide. Using any other version will usually result in the game not working.

Additionally the steps mentioning the triplecore-recomplier, requires it to be on triplecore without that being set to that value it will not work.

You’re able to test CC without going live as well, so if you have all the settings as mentioned in the guide, click the Live Extension button to test effects that way. If you’re still having issues, please provide screenshots of your cemu settings.