Offline users in dashboard

Is it possible to show offline viewers’ levels only in my dashboard, but not have them be eligible for next pick or random pick, nor to be shown when a user types !queue ? I would like to be able to better track and manage what is actually in the queue such as levels I have specifically saved for later, without having to toggle show offline all the time. Thanks :slight_smile: (wasn’t sure if this functionality exists already and I’m just missing it, so I’ll put this topic under ‘ask for help’ instead of feature requests :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Feel free to start your topics wherever you think they fit.
The PRO with starting them in features requests is that users can vote on the features, so we can see how big demand there’s for said feature. If the topic is placed in wrong section, it will just be moved to the correct one, like now, no big deal :slight_smile:

I can also see a need for the feature you suggested, should be fairly easy to get solved and duly noted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually looks like that function already exists.
It’s easy to miss due how it’s designed, but clicking this icon will show/hide offline levels :slight_smile:

4 Likes

haha excellent thanks so much :smiley:

2 Likes

hmm upon using this feature, could I request it be changed to a permanent toggle switch, as it keeps rehiding the offline levels when refreshed, and it’s just a little annoying. I started typing more, but will copy paste it as a new thread lol. Thanks again!

1 Like