Problem with the !allow command

Hello

I notice the !allow command doesn’t work for all viewers. On my twitch chat, when the queue is closed, if I use the command to allow a viewer “Maeskeo”, the bot reply “Maeskeo can already send a level without restrictions…” but when he try to add his level, the bot reject it.

This command works for the majority of the viewers but not for this viewer and not for another viewer (I don’t remember his username)

I already notice this problem on two other streams where i’m moderator, I wanted to allow a viewer to add a level (I got the confirmation messages from the bot) but the viewer was not able to add it (rejected by the bot).

Thanks

Try again. I’ve cleaned up your entries so it should be resolved now.

It worked. Thank you !

Hi @jaku

This problem is back, another viewer can not add a level with the allow command.
My bot replied it can already add a level but the viewer can’t add it.
Viewer name is Yukari1030

I think I know why : some days ago, I used !allow to him but he tried to add an invalid code. Sometime this problem happened when a viewer take too many time to add his code.

Is there a !unallow command ? It could help to “fix” this problem when it happen.

Thanks

Fixed again. There isn’t an unallow. The allow command is only suppose to work for 5 minutes, and then afterwords it will “expire”. I’ll have to look into the issue as to why it doesn’t let you add them again if they didn’t use it the first time. Please remind users they have 5 minutes after issuing the command until then.

Thanks Jaku for your help !