Queue not updating through chat commands & Localization issue

Hi! I just started configuring warp world and I can’t wait to use it for streaming Mario Maker 2. I’m having a problem right now though:

I want to use Twitch Chat commands to open and close the queue. While it works on the back-end, it doesn’t update the website without me reloading the page (The “OPEN”/“CLOSED” button doesn’t change automatically). The browser-source will only show the updated text which I configured using the “Warpbar Info” tab, when the website is updated as well. And I don’t want to refresh the site each time the queue is opened/closed. Is there an idea why this happens? I’m using Chrome and other browsers don’t seem to work as well.

When I use the browser to click the “OPEN” or “CLOSED” button, it works perfectly and changes the text in the warp box as intended, but the bot doesn’t leave any response in chat. Actually, I’d prefer using the website if the bot would just leave the same response it does when I’m using chat commands. Is there a way to change that?

My second small issue: I’m translating each response to german because I’m a german streamer, but I can’t find any way to change them for some commands. For example, using the “!next” command when there is no level left in the queue, it will say “No users in queue!”. And I’m unable to find a way to change that response. Another response for example is “@xdenso95x your level is currently being played! $note” and no way to change that. I hope there’s a way to configure them.

Otherwise, I’m happy so far and everything else seems to work as expected!

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

xdenson,

That’s odd the bar doesn’t update. It should update after you play the next level at least, it causes a refresh of all information. So if it doesn’t update immediately, it should update shortly after.

Thanks for the information. Typically the website does not announce to chat, it does this for a number of reasons. But mainly because if you are doing something on the site you’re usually speaking to your chat about what you’re doing as well.

Streamer: clicks on closed queue Alright, I’m closing the queue everyone. No more levels.

Putting everything you do on the site into the chat can become very spammy. We opt for the site to be the silent option here, maybe we can make it a setting in the future to allow but at this moment it’s not something that we have support for.

As for the missing response messages. If you have a full list of what you found to be missing, we can take a look and attempt to add em. We’re doing a lot of changes and I’ll make sure they get updated.

Thanks for the reply, I’m going to test this again, soon. Maybe something was wrong with the session there.

If it’s done wrong it would indeed be very spammy, but I can see various benefits coming out of such a feature. Not a big deal though, that’s something low priority.

I’m going to collect all non-configurable messages and send them forward to you at some point. If there will actually be any, other than those in my original post, which you can already take note of.

I’m looking forward to future updates, I’m impressed by everything you’ve done so far and thanks again! :slight_smile:

PS: The site was unable to load levels newer than about 12 hours in my test stream yesterday and I hope there’s an improvement coming on this sometime soon, if it isn’t already there. Not sure if I tested when server issues were happening or something.

Yep, the issues yesterday have been resolved and countermeasures have been put in place.