Queue Reordering

I’ve brought this up before but I figured I would mention it again now that the forum has a new layout.

I would really enjoy a feature that allows the queue to be reordered, this would allow streamers the ability to offer viewers a shot at moving their level forward in the queue, possibly as a channel-currency purchase or as a random draw, etc.

The way I would envision the interface on the warp world dashboard, each level would have 2 extra buttons, an up arrow and a down arrow. Clicking either of these arrows would move the level one space in that direction in the queue.

EDIT : The interface on the warp world may also work better as a drag & drop, thanks @loko_gd

On the chat command interface, I would imagine it as !forward / !backward [course-id], this could potentially be made variable such as !forward3 [course-id] for example if a viewer purchased the reward 3 times…

Thanks for reading,
Elphin

In dashboard i think that Drag & Drop would fit better than only arrows (both toghether, i mean), cause of easy to use and move more than only one position.

We understand the want of this feature and it is something we have planned for the rewrite. The way ordering works right now it would be need a full rewrite. As much as I want to just add it, it’s just not possible at this time. I hope to have some news to share on the rewrite soon.

Okay great, thanks for letting us know jaku !

@loko_gd

Looks like I lied. We decided to attempt something and while it’s not perfect, we have implemented some support for re-ordering levels. It’s not the best system, but it should work for most of your needs. This is live now!

1 Like