Red-Collar Plumber Conundrums

Hi everyone! Thought I’d make my first post. I have this level here that no one has beaten yet. It is a New Super Mario Brothers level and starts off with Mario being trapped at the beginning. If you want to, go ahead and try it out and attempt to escape. Thank you and enjoy!

Any levels you wish to have me play, don’t hesitate to provide some links. I’m a Mario Level Making Bookmarking Fiend! So, BEWARE!

1 Like

done did it :bloodtrail:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. Congrats! That was fast! Hahaha thanks! :smiley: Do you have any feedback for me by any chance? What did you think of it?

1 Like

well, you could always put more coins into the question-blocks, kind of tedious to start over all the time if you ain’t familiar with the tech tbh.

So I guess it’s your turn to beat mine now? ;D

!AA58-0000-02BA-290D

2 Likes

Thank you bro, I appreciate the tip. You’re right, it’s a lot more helpful for all kinds of players. I kind of am feeling people out now. At first when I made levels way back when this game came out I did nothing but make them extremely hard at every turn. I learned pretty recently that it isn’t really a fun thing to do lol unless done progressively maybe. I got you homeboy. I actually was playing one of your courses last night I believe. Believe it or not that was actually the one I wanted to play next. Looks awesome :smiley: I will be playing it soon.

1 Like

I see what level you’re on in the Mario Making Universe. I’m not entirely the best at all the tech in New Super Mario Bros but give me sometime. I’m trying to get better. I’ll try rearranging your thwomps out soon enough. :stuck_out_tongue: I like the puzzle aspect. I saw the newest level you have. That’s a course that’s fits my skill set actually. I like Speed Running, Super Mario 3 Kamikaze Hell and Super Mario World Kaizo the most. I’ll be back again playing your levels, I need a break for the moment lol you got me good with those!

1 Like

Can you give me any hints for your thwomp is the key level without giving it away? I’d really like to learn that trick you have there… it’s as good as the one I learned today having to do with pow blocks, yoshi and munchers lol

1 Like

It’s kind of hard to give a hint without giving it away, it’s just another tedious trick.
You wanna kill the thwomp (for key) and go through the door at the same time.
Only way to do that is with help of the POW, be quick :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know you could do that. Believe me I did try that…but moved on…I tried many things actually like sliding on the wall to get in. Haha I got a question, why is that spike all lonesome in the corner for? … Guess I have to go a lot faster then like speed of light fast lol. I’ll let you know on my progress

1 Like

The spike is just there so people don’t scream SOFTLOCK.

Here's how you clear the first room.

https://i.imgur.com/N2Jv4ed.gif

The 2nd one is a bit trickier.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh! Lmao. I thought that was a way to hint that maybe you’re on the right track by sliding on the wall. That’s what I thought ahahaha …I’m coming back to this level of yours. I might take a look at that to get a grasp on it a little bit, thanks :slight_smile: …oh I bet it is hahaha there’s no ground! Save me Lawd Jesus!

Edit: So when that pow turns humongous, that’s the time you want to open the door I figure…I’ll tell you my first attempts at it were herendous. That time passes before you so quickly lol …I’m gunna be getting back to you on how I fare…

1 Like

The second part feels a lot more trickier…I can’t figure out the kind of jump you need to do lol is it a small pow jump drop key door thwomp smash you have to do there? I’m trying to get the exact move to pull off for that hahaha it’s hard!

1 Like