Redemptions not going through

I just started to use CC, and the redemptions are queing but are not taking effect. I have tried retsrating both minecraft and CC but it still does not go through. I have installed everything and tried to follow the guides but nothing works

Did you run the 1 click setup from the desktop app? If so, did you see any errors?

You will also want to make sure you are running forge with v1.16.1 and that you can see the CC mod installed in your mod list.

i did do the 1 click install, I have the forge mod installed and ran it, the few errors i had was to install java which i did.
is the crowd control mod different than the forge mod?

The Crowd Control mod uses the Forge mod loader, it just needs the specific version 1.16.1.

Are you seeing the CC mod in your list? Do you see any in game messages like “Connected to Crowd Control” when you hit start in the CC desktop app?

there has been no in game messages

if the CC mod and forge mod are different I do not see the CC mod, but if the CC mod is the forge mod then I have it installed

i dont know what I did or if you did something, but i retsrated minecraft and the session and got the CC mod. Thank you for the help!

That sounds like the mod isnt being loaded then. I don’t currently have access to the game to give an example, but take a look at https://github.com/racerxdl/minecrowdcontrol/blob/master/README.md#2-installing-minecrowd-control

You should see the mod installed with that method and install it if its missing.