Resident Evil 2 REmake (3 Too)

This game has so much potential to be such a fun experience with crowd control. While there is nothing official done for this, i’ve had workaround way with current trainer to the game: Here is VOD of what it could be: Twitch

These are some of the examples i’ve been able to do through the trainer: Invisible enemies, Invincible enemies, Increase/Reduce enemy size, Slow mo, Nearby Enemies to Player, Enemy Speed, Mr X Speed, Game Speed, Player Speed, Enemy Speed, First Person, Freeze Player, etcetcetc. List goes on. Again i don’t know if everything that the trainer for this game can do, could be done through your work, but the potential is there.

Additionally most of these same things could be done with 3Remake, but 2 Definetly is more stable, Especially if you make it work with the DX11 Patch. (can be accessed through the Beta branches on steam)

2 Likes

We’re currently working on a RE7 CC which should allow a lot for the other RE games as well. But can you link the trainer in question?

2 Likes

Ultimate Trainer for Resident Evil 2 Remake at Resident Evil 2 (2019) Nexus - Mods and community Might require you to log in to Nexus mods. Currently this works on the DX11 Patch only, which was the previous patch before the next gen update and can be accessed through steam beta branches. There is Similiar trainer for RE3R too.

Also can’t wait for the RE7 CC :slight_smile: