Share your stream!

Hi I am Tormented Gamer and I see JAKU, that you added some more stuff to Warp World! Special thanks to you again and again I love your creation! You are a genius! Peace and love! Oh and about me…I’M CRAZY!

5 Likes

I’m UghRochester, a Jedi playing Super Mario Maker in his free time. Right now I do viewer courses early mornings Saturday and Sunday from 7AM-11AM Eastern Time. I been using Warp.World before it got its title by Kweh_the_Feared informing me of the tool.

7 Likes

Yo! We are CryoGear! ( I say “we” because there are 3 people involved with the channel.) Johnathan aka CGG_Brosiris does most of the streaming for now. David aka CGG_Zayik is getting his setup to stream currently, and Krys aka St00pidf!ngers will stream someday ha.
Anyway, we mainly stream Mario Maker Fri-Tues 4:30pm-8:30pm CST. Our goal is to build a community of chill people and produce entertainment for everyone! We welcome everyone and love interacting with chat. If you got levels and love seeing someone agonizingly try to defeat your hard levels, send 'em Johnathan’s way. He looooves it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Twitch

6 Likes

I’m xwater. Resident pizza king of twitch. I stream every weekday from noon to 7PM est, focusing on viewer levels. I’m a decently skilled player, and I bring a lot of interesting twists to my stream. Come by on a tuesday to order me pizza, or maybe a wednesday to get a rap song written about you. The only thing that’s constant is me reking viewer levels :wink:

twitch.tv/xwater

10 Likes

Hi I am GellisTv

I am a new streamer and I mainly stream DayZ. I have over 1500 hours on the game and it still continues to entertain me everyday! Come and join me when I am streaming at www.twitch.tv/GellisTv

4 Likes

I’m Keayed. I saw Jaku lurking in my stream, so I decided to check him out. I play League of legends and Path of Exile, but I will play some other stuff… I don’t have a 2nd PC/monitor, so I try to have my iPhone open to my channel so I can see messages there… Hope to see some of you around!

4 Likes

https://www.twitch.tv/elysianz from jakus lurk channel XD i play variety of games ill play usually i can play with friends or viewers

4 Likes

Sup Sup the name’s Trueblaze84. I’ve been streaming on Twitch for just over a year now and enjoy doing it quite a bit. I typically try to stream at least a couple of hours 3 or more times a week, usually Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with pick up games on the weekends. I’m not so much into bigger games like WoW or Overwatch, but I do enjoy streaming more story based games as I think the best parts of my streams are when I’m cracking jokes about the story and dialog.

If you enjoy bad puns and lots of joke cracking please feel free to check out my channel sometime I enjoy nothing more than making people laugh.

3 Likes

Hello all! My name is Kingjay1257 and I’m on a mission to prove to twitch that teenaged streamers can produce a mature, fun, and awesome community. I came across the idea to stream by not having a safe and non-judgmental stream to let out my frustrations playing video games. So, I sat one night and decided to make a new type of community on twitch that supports people who are hardcore competitive gamers that rage when things aren’t right. Although it sounds cancerous, I’ve taken steps to assure a healthy and friendly stream. I’d love and appreciate if you all would join me in my quest to make the Triggerbots an awesome community on twitch. I play just about anything, but my main bred and butter is FPS titles and Open world RPG. Drop by whenever you can and come hang for awhile, everyone needs a place to vent.

3 Likes

Just a derp here.

If you’re looking for one of the least professional streams on twitch, you’ve found it. Over on my stream I play with a couple of my friends, but we mostly just scream at each other. Normally I stream LoL, and I die a lot. The chat is always a friendly place to be and I try to check it as often as I can. To be perfectly honest, I just goof around and hope to entertain my friends, so feel free to stop by!

3 Likes

Hello, Everyone! Marek Here! :smiley:

A little about myself; Just a chill guy with a radio voice, who loves long walks on th… Oh wait not that sort of “about me”

I’m a variety streamer that likes to kick back and just play games for the sake of enjoying rather than trying to be competitive. My streams are super laid back, with the occasional rage or excitement. I try to interact with chat as much as I can, (you know, sometimes a moment gets super heated in games and you get lost in some wild focus mode)

I stream for at least 6 hours daily in the evening, except for either Thursday or Saturday and sometimes a Friday (usually to resuscitate my ever dwindling social life. lmao)

Unless I’m playing a Story Mode or strictly single player game, I’m usually playing with a small squad from my team, so shenanigans do ensue. People tend to joke and say my voice and commentary make up for my lack of skill in a game, but you know… It’s all in good fun.

I hope to catch you in chat sometime!
Much Love!

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Hi my name is Masa or Muramasa. I am 29 married with a 21 month old girl. I will almost play anything multiplayer. I play a lot of League of Legends. I will give a disclaimer I am by no means good. I play the game and I enjoy it but I repeat I am not that good, :smile: . I am a huge rpg fan, prefer the co-op kind. I am very social-able and enjoy having conversations. I am a very social gamer and that is why i prefer playing with people. I think all of my followers are people that I have run across and played games with. This means if the game is right I will be more than happy to play with you :grinning:.
I typically stream 6 PM EST - 10 PM EST "Gotta work and support the wife and child :slight_smile: or I’d stream more.
I hope to see more people as I love meeting new people. Don’t be shy if you need a friend to play a game I might be that guy :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Hello I am DibsOnDeja or just Deja like Deja vue. I am 20 years old. I currently play h1 and ow. I just got into pc gaming but I’ve been playing video games since I was little and I’ve always watched my dad play video games. I’m kind of a bubbly dork that just loves to have fun playing video games and meet amazing people! I’m super friendly and love to chit chat. www.twitch.tv/DibsOnDeja My stream schedule is everyday 7pm-1am PST I would love to meet you guys and I’ll follow back to support everyone <3

2 Likes

Hey guys we are ExtraExp (http://www.twitch.tv/extraexp)
We have just started getting into streaming on a regular basis
Coming up with all kinds of gaming challenges and interactive games for viewers to play a long (such as Choice Chamber, Jackbox etc.)
So come on over and see what we’re up to.

2 Likes

It’s quite a gloomy Sunday, isn’t it? :votenay: Check in here for some LOL to turn that blue into bright red pink! :voteyea: www.twitch.tv/neuroisdelicious/videos/highlights :sweat_smile:

:imglitch: Freaking Out Again today 19 March @1900 hours GMT+8. Join us for more live LOL’s :imglitch:

2 Likes

Hi everyone I’m mrtubby200! https://www.twitch.tv/mrtubby200

2 Likes

Hi I am Reesestorm at twitch.tv/reesestorm

I will also go by Storm which is my real name. I stream a variety of games i play mario maker about 1 or 2 times a week and i let my viewers decide what game i play on the weekends through a donation voting system. i try to stream everyday of the week except fridays monday-wednsday 5 to 10 thurday off. friday,saturday and sunday whenever i feel like. i hope to anyone to come by everyone is welcome

2 Likes

whats good everybody. they call me xmodmatt, i was told to post here by Kluma01. i am a fellow twitch streamer over at www.twitch.tv/xmodmatt i play alot of different games and love playing with other people. i get less motivated when i play solo.

2 Likes

Hiya, I been a fanantic with this game with over 500 hours of play time, and I just now found out this site while trying to get the Twitch train rolling by trying to build my channel! I can be found here. https://www.twitch.tv/sprytewiimix as well as through my facebook page and twitter account. I will be following a schedule starting tomorrow, May 22nd. Times will be in EST.

I mostly play platformers, JRPGs, fighting games, and shmups.

3 Likes

Playing vidgeo games and puzzling (not so) good on mario maker! Come hangout at : https://www.twitch.tv/thelegendarycube