Share your stream!

Are you a streamer? Share your stream and a bit about yourself. Otherwise if you’re a viewer why not share one of your favorite streamers and a reason or two why you like to watch them!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Manthello! twitch.tv/manthello

I only stream steam games at the moment, usually I like polybridge, hoping to get into Geometry Dash soon! I also like games where one choice impacts the rest of the game.

Don’t have a stream schedule yet, but usually if either Stone486 or Gottaketchumal take the day off unexpectedly, I’ll pop in on the stream.

Funny enough, Warp World supported Geometry Dash at one point. I keep saying we should bring it back…

Please do! Then I would be able to use it for more than moderating! :smiley:

2 Likes

Twitch.tv/retromisterducky is the name, sporadic streaming of games when I feel like it’s my game.

I don’t own mario maker and my room is a mess so I stream as a green screened pyro from TF2 if anything at all (Thanks Facerig)

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Yusef aka Stair Master aka Fastest Man on Twitch. I stream (sometimes) on twitch.tv/Yusef_ali24 and I play mostly Mario maker, but sometimes stream rocket league as well. I am currently 20 years old and attend the University of Maryland (Go Terps!). I love playing sports. And I rep DC sports teams. #SaveJarJar

4 Likes

Due to some legal snafus, I will soon be producing streams for Don “The Don” Rastberger on his Twitch channel at https://www.twitch.tv/don_the_don … It burns, I tells you. IT BURNS.

Damn Don and his lawyers!!

:rage:

4 Likes

Heyyooo! twitch.tv/pieceofhannah :pizza:

So yuh, I’m Hannah. Doin’ the Super Mario Maker jams on Sunday nights at ~8 EST. Right now the only other night we stream is Thursday nights, and we’re currently tearing through The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Sticking to the more adventurey/story realm of games for Thursdays, but always open to suggestions. :smiley:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Fun fact: Don_the_don is in my autohost list and I had no idea whether or not he streamed. I just love him that much. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sadly, it will be happening sooner or later. I don’t know if the world is truly ready…

1 Like

My name is Jake and you can find mah channel here twitch.tv/jgelvar!
So far I’ve poured over 1030 hours into Mario Maker (yet I’m still not getting any better! :open_mouth: ), however, I am new to streaming!
I am planning on streaming Wednesday and Friday nights at 8:00PM EST if anyone wants to watch!

Also, want to shout out another relative newer streamer (way longer than me, though) @pieceofhannah, check her out!

Happy Making!

3 Likes

So I streamed some Geometry Dash tonight and realized how awesome it would be to have warp world for it.

Is there any way I can help make this a reality? Money? Time?

2 Likes

Everyone likes money, but time is really the big factor here. Right now the best way to get me re-implementing Geometry Dash is making a thread in Feature Request and getting support behind it. The more people that say they want it the easier I can justify my time to rebuild it.

2 Likes

Hey guys and hi Jaku!

Well I am sendblink23 twitch.tv/sendblink23, I personally consider myself the scrubbiest mario maker player on Twitch(Beam/Youtube). If you got a level bring it in and I’ll make sure to play them :stuck_out_tongue:

I stream almost every day, do also stream other games either being from PC, WiiU(Wii/GC), PS4 or Xbox One and as well as old games(nes/snes/genesis/gameboy etc…), just request a game while I am streaming and I’ll randomly play them. If you got computer or streaming related issues I’ll gladly help out as well even on stream.

5 Likes

I will try. I JUST started streaming it, so I barely know anyone in that community and it’ll take me a while to figure out who I have to talk to to gather interest. But I will give it a go!

Thanks for considering it, Jaku! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey there! My name is Rok (although Jaku always gets me confused with RORK, but I get why, lol)

You can watch me stream over at www.twitch.tv/rok1980 , I mostly play Mario Maker (not good at it, at all), but we do listen to 80’s music all the time.

It’s a pretty chill environment (So I’ve heard), hope to see you there sometime!

Have a good one everyone!

5 Likes

https://www.twitch.tv/conkerisanut I’m just someone who’s handled (or tries to) all sorts of 1% or below nightmares. Also managed to dominate 6000+ viewer levels.

5 Likes

What’s up guys, I’m Jellehkun, I play viewer levels everyday except Wednesday, I do super expert no skip, and on Monday I always play a different game unless I’m following one through the end. Feel free to check me out sometime. http://www.twitch.tv/jellehkun/

6 Likes

Hey everybody! My name is GlitchCat. I’m a musician and a Twitch streamer. I hold 21 world records for high scores and speedruns on classic games, I make a ton of music, and I play Kaizo Mario an other stuff on Twitch. Stop by any time and hang out twitch.tv/glitchcat7

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I also stream the Mario Maker. I also just started speedrunning, so I do that sometimes.
Come say hi sometime :slight_smile:

6 Likes