Skip/Remove inconsistent?

So I just thought about something: when you use the !skip command, you’re permanently eliminating a level from being submitted. When you use the !delete command, you’re allowing it to be resubmitted.

This is different on the dashboard – the Skip button allows it to be resbumitted, while the Remove button is irreversible. It uses the word “remove” on the button, but the command it corresponds to is !skip, and the Skip button corresponds to the !delete command. The !remove command is for level submitters.

I think this might be why I was confused for a while :sweat_smile:

Not really a bug, but I just noticed it and it had me thinking… I can’t think of a better place to post it.

1 Like

The remove command/button should make it as if the level was never submitted at all. Completely disappearing from queues and completion statistics. Skip keeps it in the queue history (marked as skipped obviously), and effects the statistics (when you use the !stats command, it says you completed x out y levels for a completion rate of z, you skipped q levels).
There is however, an option in the warp.world settings to allow skipped levels to be resubmitted, which will allow the streamer to count those skips in their statistics but also allow viewers to resubmit it!

1 Like