Skyrim Crowd Control Session not Starting

After many months of using Crowd Control while live streaming an odd thing started occurring. Crowd Control stopped initiating a Crowd Control session through the desktop app. I can go to any game and press the Start button and I get nothing. The button is greyed out but a session dashboard with the current effect queue does not appear, nor does the Live Extension button appear. Note: the “No Game” in the lower right is also blinking and does not see any open game.

I have been emailing with support (Chris B.) but we have been unable to find a solution to the problem so far.

WarpWorld changed some things or their side with no results.
We tried a full Uninstall, Turning off Virus and Firewall, Restarting PC… no result.

Here are the console logs from a start session:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16vJeB1prfNrMOO3MPo6yPPeql8lvOiIx/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nU2kg378G3jj9s5J1TeEJ68jCW1ZXjJ8/view?usp=sharing

Staff did a great job walking me through a lot of different possible fixes. I’m really putting this out there that maybe someone else had this problem, or to help someone in the future has the same problem and we can post the solution.

Hey there, Chris B here, we are still trying to figure out what’s going on here. It’s a local issue on your end in some way, but hard to say where exactly. Trying another account may help us get more info, don’t need to be affiliate/partner to play. Another computer should also help pinpoint the issue to a local issue.

1 Like

Ok Folks, so after a lot of tinkering and not being able to figure out what exactly was causing the problem I did find a solution.
I did a fresh Windows install. It worked like a charm. Reloading stuff took a bit of time but CC is fully functional now and is running great again. I know that is probably not the best solution but for me it was worth it.
I want to be clear to that the CC service team was great and this is not a reflection of them or CC.

Glad you got it resolved. It was certainly an interesting issue, sadly with the reinstall we don’t get to figure out what the issue was but glad it was solved.