SM64 Randomizer - help with custom build

I have a custom build of SM64 randomizer that has a built in music-only muting tool. When I play SM64 or ROM hacks, I can toggle music on/off on demand so there’s still mario sfx and what not while song requests are playing. The program I use for that doesn’t work with Bizhawk, so the devs built me and SimpleFlips a custom ROM with native music muting support (dpad left for toggle).

When I load this version of the ROM into crowd control, I get this error. The ROMs should be basically the same (same addresses and what not) so I am wondering what can be done to get this to work? I am aware this is a checksum validation issue, and I looked and saw that the two are very different.

Is there a way to feasibly adjust what checksum the program is looking for without too much hassle? It would improve stream quality of life for me and SimpleFlips greatly.

Also, semi-related, but if you got support for SM64 extended ROMs, then basically every ROM hack under the sun would work. All the addresses are identical. You’d have to disable checksum comparison I think, however.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble!