The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU) "No Game" On Crowd Control App

I recently tried using Crowd Control with Breath of the Wild on Cemu and I’m not having any luck. I’ve used Crowd Control in the past with no issues, as well as BotW on Cemu. The versions of game and DLC match those specified in the guide here: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU) I switched my Cemu version to the one listed on that guide as well. I have also tried starting everything from a fresh save and reloading after picking up the sheika slate but to no avail. Nothing I’ve done has changed the Crowd Control status of No Game.
Just looking for some tips or if I need to be using a specific file path or something like that. I read back through the guide a few times but it doesn’t seem that anything should be amiss. There was no documentation I could find of this not working or being setup by anyone else so I decided to ask here.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice provided!

No paths need to be set, you just need to be in the game before clicking start.

The three issues we see users have is that their Game Profile settings are not what we have listed in the guide, they are using a different CEMU version of the emulator, or their copy of the game was not ripped themselves. Some copies of the game that a user might find online could have minor differences that prevent our software from working.