!time command/split time?

Two things I’d like to suggest!

A !duration command so we can see how long the viewer has been playing the current level (maybe included in the !current command). I know that information is currently in the warp bar, much like the level code, but some of the fonts/colors can make it difficult to see.

Also, I’d like to suggest that, for races, you can use it as a split timer. I know there are already split timers out there, but for things like Carl/Poo races where they race multiple levels, it could be used to show the upcoming level codes, when someone gained ground on the other person, and could also just use the timer built in to warp bot itself, maybe?

2 Likes

Duration isn’t too bad of an idea. We keep time on the server but the time you see on the Warp Bar is a client setting so it could be done with very little work.

As for race and splits, we have a feature like that with Makers of Mario and users can link their Warp Bar to the site so that levels get put into it. But it is hardly ever used. It might be nicer to have a list similar to a split or at least a way for users to add levels into the live split software. The biggest issue we would come into is people wouldn’t want to change their setup for something.

2 Likes